When I was a newbie in English I literally felt terrified everytime it was my turn to speak: in a crowded class I didn’t often get the chance to speak, nor did I get the attention I would have liked to have, or the necessary time to clear all my doubts — doubts that others always seemed to already have overcome.
The result was that I felt disappointed, unmotivated, worried that I would have to spend a lot of extra money on a private teacher, who could clarify the lessons I didn’t understand and have a conversation with. Fortunately, I didn’t give up and I’m here to tell you now that, if you have felt like this at least once in your life when trying to learn English (or Italian, same rule applies ;-), well, you are not alone.
- Do you have to go abroad and you don’t know how to rent a car?
- Are you stuck in an airport and don’t want to sound like a nerd because nobody speaks Italian, and you only understand a few words of English?
- Do you have to speak in public for work, but you’re not sure which terms to use and – most importantly – which ones not to use, in order to avoid a very embarrassing situation?
Then why not try one of my courses?
At the end of the course you will be able to speak English and to remember its grammatical rules without even having done too much effort!
We can meet in person for a one-to-one lesson, or if you are far away, we can have fun “meeting” via Skype. The method of my lesson does not change: an easy, relaxed approach with “real life” situations, to help you feel more comfortable when traveling, working or speaking with others on topics that YOU decide.
Yes, it’s all in your hands.
YOU decide the subjects that interest you most, or that you need to learn about most. We will work on it playing, speaking, and learning the “jargon”, in order to sound like a native speaker from the beginning.
We will look at sentences, practice the most common situations, learn expressions; while doing this, we will check the related grammar that we encounter step by step.
I learned the hard way, when I was abroad, that I better remember something if I need that “something” for my everyday life.
My courses are for you if:
- You don’t want to attend a course with many people in a big room, where you can hardly speak because there are too many students
- You are shy and feel “judged” every time you open your mouth, and a sense of nervousness gets a hold on you (I know that feeling…)
- You feel insecure and a bit incompetent everytime you have to talk in front of many people
- You want to attend a course with just a few people or alone, and get all the attention you need and deserve, while also feeling more relaxed while learning.
My courses are NOT for you if:
- you need a more academic approach, aimed at getting a certification for your job/linguistic career (e.g. TOEFL): there are specific courses for this and I will be happy to help you choose the most suitable course for your needs.
As a highly personalized product, the cost of a course can vary depending on the fact whether it is one-to-one, in person or via Skype, but all courses start from 45,00 € per hour. All didactic material is included, allowing you to have a customized, small grammar book of your personal journey through the English or Italian language.
Let’s start a conversation
Enter here below your details with a brief request of what you need. I’ll reply as soon as possible to discuss it further!