Born and raised in Sanremo, near the border with France, I graduated from IULM in Milan in 1996 with a Master’s Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures, with a dissertation on medieval translation.
As a freelance translator into Italian of English and French, I work with tourism, marketing, fashion and literary texts.
In the past I also worked as a ground staff at Milan airports, and as an employee for the foreign market in a leading corporation of the automotive sector.
I have traveled extensively in Europe and love to be always on the go. I currently live near Venice, in Italy, and in my hometown Sanremo.
Some facts about me
• I sustain animal rights
• I am trying to become vegetarian
• I buy far more books than I can actually read
• I have always had an interest for medieval age and Arthurian legends
• I have a cat called Tino and he is my shadow
• I drink too much coffee, and I don’t quite like tea
• I am a shoes-bags-clothes-make-up addicted
• I am a passionate contemporary dancer
• I love Nature, yoga and doing outdoor sports
• I do my best to live as sustainably and as ecofriendly as possible
Let’s start a conversation
Enter here below your details with a brief request of what you need. I’ll reply as soon as possible to discuss it further!