Born and raised in Sanremo, near the border with France, I graduated from IULM in Milan with a Master’s Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures, with a dissertation on the translation in the Middle Ages (one of my favourite topics).
I translate from English and French, I work with tourism, marketing, fashion, technical and literary texts.
In the past I also worked as a ground staff at Milan airports, and as an employee for the foreign market in a leading corporation of the automotive sector.
I have traveled extensively in Europe and love to be always on the go. I currently live near Venice, in Italy, and in my hometown Sanremo.
I want you to be happy and successful in your activity, and I help to find your voice in Italian.
Some facts about me
- I sustain animal rights
- I am trying to become vegetarian
- I buy far more books than I can actually read
- I have always had an interest for medieval age and Arthurian legends
- I have a cat called Tino and he is my shadow
- I drink too much coffee, and I don’t quite like tea
- I am a shoes-bags-clothes-make-up addicted
- I am a passionate contemporary dancer
- I love Nature, spirituality, yoga and doing outdoor sports
- I do my best to live as sustainably and as ecofriendly as possible
Let’s start a conversation
Enter here below your details with a brief request of what you need. I will be glad to discuss it further!